Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"She is my girlfriend"

Today I confiscated a notepad from a Year 4 student. He is playing with the notepad when I'm teaching. I opened the notepad and read the following in some of the pages:

"litar bersepadu, litar terkawal, diod, transistor...."
"(n-1)180=@#$%^&*"

I know this notepad wasn't his because of the content. It can't be his so i asked whose notepad is that. He pointed to a year 5 students. I continue flipping the notepad and suddenly saw something that make me interested.

"xiao yu, xxx Jalan xxx, Batu Niah, Miri."

Wah, this is something!
So i called the year 5 student to come and see me during recess time. He came after having his meal. He explain to me that he swap his notepad with the year 4 student. I asked him about the electronics thingy and mathematics in the notepad and he don't answer anything.

Then I ask who is Xiao Yu and about the address. He look shy and partly afraid. But this time he talked. He said, "She is my girlfriend".

This kid really makes me "respect" him. He got himself a girlfriend at year 5 with PJJ (Percintaan Jarak Jauh). How the hell he court a girl far away at Batu Niah? It is like 500km away from Sarikei!

1 comment:

Alice said...

haha.. this is today's youngster's trend!! v r outdated liao la.. lolz..