Wednesday, August 26, 2009

im incapable

I wish to be strong, but I realise I'm a human being as everyone are.

There are so many things that I'm incapable of doing. All these while it is not easy, but i always keep my mind and my will strong. Sometimes my mind do become weak like right now. I'm not in a state of disappointment. I only need some encouragement and motivation to keep the flame burning. Works look easy and sounds easy but it is so hard when everybody is looking at you.

I'm incapable of covering every aspects in the job. I need help...

I'm incapable of wisely using every manpower we had. I need a leader...

I'm incapable of communicating effectively. I need a Public Relation Officer...

I'm incapable of dedicate every minute i have. I need my family...

I'm incapable of keeping the best man we had in service. I need him...

Then i realise what i really need is rest. I need to have a true holiday to give my mind a peace. I need a time and place to think it over again. I need time to plan the strategy again. I need rest for my mind and my body.

Yes, I need a REST!

No comments: