Saturday, July 11, 2009

Motorcycle accident

It was a rainy Thursday afternoon. As usual, I ride my motorcycle back home after school. When i reach Minah junction, i tried to slow down the motorcycle by using both the brakes at the front and the back. Unluckily, the brakes didn't work like usual. The slippery road turned my motorcycle to one side. The motorcycle "flew" away and i seconded. I lose control of everything so i just let myself roll on the road. I rolled for three rounds before i stopped and hit my head hard on the ground.

As what people said, God close a door and open another window. In this incident, he open 3 windows for me. First, I'm lucky there are no other vehicles passing by that might run over me and get me killed. Second, I was lucky to wear a tough helmet that really protect my head during the knock. Third, I'm not injured during the accident. I had my right leg feeling weak for one day.

No comments: