Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dream

Met her in Sibu town. A fair lady, smiling and polite. I greeted her and introduce myself. She replied my greeting with a warm handshake. It feels like meeting an old friend, sweet. It feels like, "yeah, she's the one I'm looking for", looks perfect and feeling is perfect! Her simple outfit didn't wear off the charm of her smile. Unable to describe the perfectness i felt.

Went around town together, walking around with sweet and warm atmosphere. Then at dawn, I asked her where she will stay tonight and she replied that her father told her to find a better location to stay for tonight. Her father gave her permission to visit the town today and went home tomorrow. I decided to treat her a meal in KFC and show her the place.

When we step into the door of KFC, a friend tapped my back. His face is serious, asking me to follow him with a hand sign. I had a bad feeling but i had no choice but to follow. I got no choice because they will come after me later on if I don't obey. I speed off with my motorcycle together with those guys. The lady is chasing by foot from behind, looking worried and sad.

I follow the people and turn into a shop area, quite deserted. Those guys want us to stand at the corridor upstairs and beat someone but we refused. We tried to signal a helicopter while they are not paying attention to us but missed. After some while, we signaled another van and two van came in to help. When i look at those guys coming down from the van, they are from another geng. It was like jumping from a hot pan into the pot.

We fought back and defeated the guy who force us here. It was a bloody scene. I grab the lady by the hand and ran leaving the place.

Till then, I woke up. The room is still as warm as it was when i lied down. I was too exhausted after school so I took a nap forgetting those heat in the room. I was a weird dream, it was a wild dream, felt like writing story scripts while i translate the memory into alphabets. One thing still clear in my mind is the perfect lady. Where should I look for her? Or, should I start looking for her?

Dream is always between virtual and reality, many people lost in it.

1 comment:

Alice said...

b satisfy n appreciate wat u r having.. n do not think how 2 make the dream come true!! haha.. jz a suggestion :p