Monday, February 9, 2009

A lonely yet warm yuanxiaojie

Today is the 15th of Chinese Lunar. It means the end of Chinese New Year and start another round of lunar year. It is also known as Chinese Valentine. Chinese gathers with family on this day to have a reunion meal. Today is a meaningful day for Chinese.

I'm a Chinese, but I'm alone today. Sibu is flooded, and I can't go back. Spend my time doing some paper works. I gone out to buy dinner, none of the shops were open. They all gone back for the day. I had instant noodle for dinner.

Then, my phone rang. My gf text me, wishing me a nice Yuan Xiao. YJ appeared on MSN, we chat a while. Then I called Lee for a few minutes, asking how tasty is her youzhargui. She is having youzhargui as dinner, as lonely as i am. CLS also SMS a greeting to me. Then around 11 something, had little webcam chat with little cute Pika.

I am lonely but yet, I feel warm.

No comments: