Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Language in school

After the implementation of Science in English, I'm not really involve until this year when i started to teach Science in English. Honestly i feel that teaching English in science is total nonsense especially in rural. If you ask me why, then I'll tell you I'm using 5 languages to teach that subject. I have no choice. Whosoever had something to raise up, come and teach for 3 months, then you'll know how it feel to talk English, Chinese, Malay, Iban and Foo Chow in a single class. I had been sticking to my rule not to use other language when I teach in KL, but not here. Situation here is just too hard.

Life is like this... Not much choice we had despite all the pressures and talk cock of the officers sitting in their air-conditioned office.

No comments: