Saturday, November 8, 2008

I am busted

I got an alert from my neighbor while I was at my working place this Saturday. She told me my house had been break in by some men. I decided to walk back home and take a look on what is happening. I never thought anything bad will happen so I'm all alone. I open my front gate, then went in to open the front door when a dark and tall looking man open my door from inside and had a pistol heading straight to me. Another two men "fly" over the fence and busted me. I was handcuffed. It was like those in the Cantonese drama, much real than that. You can imagine what happen if you watch lots of police movies.

They took out a card and say they are police. I didn't really have chance to see the card. They just show it like showing something they don't want me to see. It was a little hard to believe they are police until their officer, a tall Chinese man came. Okay, good news is my house is not broken in by some crooks. Absurd news is my house being broken in by bunch of polices, breaking my front door's lock and look through all my cupboards. They suspect me for producing drugs and keeping guns. Haha... what do a teacher need gun for?

Everyone is coming and everyone already know that I am "taukeh kilang syabu" and "guns collector", highest gratitude to the polices. They could not found anything, except for some cane I use for canning students. Thats the only weapon I kept.

I was questioned then brought to nearby police station for urine test amd get a negative result. Last but not least, i had some problems with the house owner because the door was broken and both parties don't want to pay for the repair. The police should pay for it because I am so innocent.

What an unlucky day... Sui!

No comments: