Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fail

I spend two more days in Semenanjung before i came back. I suffered serious migraine and fever for few days include the two in Semenanjung. It was miserable. I can only spend time on bed and I travel back home with a weak body.

Today I find myself feeling better so i decide to go out have breakfast outside. I haven't tasted any local food since i came back and this is the opportunity i should not lose. I ordered a plate of kampua and a cup of hot milo. Kampua arrive faster than my drink.

I tasted the kampua... Uh, fail!

I tried the milo... Damn, diluted sugar!

Oh, man! When I'm back every food here taste so bad. I might be enjoying too much "good food" in west coast until these local food let me feel so bad.

I might need some time to fit in...

No comments: