Saturday, November 15, 2008

How do i feel?

Many asked me: Do you feel happy?

I got my transfer back to Sarawak after i met with an officer in Putrajaya. He gladly approved my application. He said I am needed back in Borneo. Yes, I'm happy. I'm happy because I'm near home, I'm at my place of birth, I'm with my family and friends. And yet, I'm not all happy. To be honest, I'm sad to leave. I face this dilemma when I started to apply for my transfer.

I'm sad to leave all the friends I got since I first came here two years ago. Two years already pass by in vain. When I sit alone at home, my mind is thinking on all the faces who helped me, smiled with me... Tears are dropping inside my heart.

I don't know how is the best way to thank all those who appeared in my life all this while. They gave me lots of courage and support. How I wish I can just bring them back to my homeland. This two years are not easy, and everyone of them helped me through.

Lim & Lee, thank you for letting me stay at your place when I first came. You two will be the person I miss most after I leave. When I'm typing this, I'm dropping my tears... Love you two and please take care. I won't forget all your help and support.

For all the other friends out there, I won't forget all the sweet and sour we had together. Best wishes for everyone of you. Pay me a visit someday when you happen to come to Sarawak.

Thank you and take care everyone...

No comments: