Wednesday, January 28, 2009

settle

This morning, make it to Bintangor police station. Made police report about the accident with Sarjan Zul. This kind man really help me out and treat me with nice manner. After finish recording my report, the other party arrive. They accuse me of overcut their vehicle which cause the accident. A fierce looking young lady (which i think "lady" is not a good word for her) is coming to argue with me. They say they won't pay the compound and want to make it a court case. Sarjan silently told me that the case won't goes to court. It's just a simple hit from the back accident. They got compound and they have to pay the fees of the repairs. I got some important papers from the station and off we go. So, the car will go into Toyota Service Centre and and their insurance company will take care of the rest.

No comments: