Friday, January 9, 2009

7 January 07

Today is the third day I’m in new school. I already formed a routine to follow. Everyday I wake up around 0555 hour because I sleep early each night. I had to sleep early because there is nothing to do at night, alone in a big house without internet connection. I still cannot connect to internet because TM says that there is no available port for my line yet and put me in the waiting list. After brushing teeth and do little cleaning, I make myself a cup of tea, or sometimes coffee and gulp it before heading to school around 0620 hour.

Journey to school took around 20 minutes because I usually drive slowly. It’s extremely cold using motorcycle early in the morning as the wind running through the skin surfaces. I’m all wet with my shoes filled with cupful of waters falling from the morning sky. It happened two times during these three days. I expect for more of these experiences in the coming days.

Teaching is like usual except I had much less students. I don’t have exercises to correct during free period. I write my lesson plan in the morning after I arrive in school. During recess time, we “steal” some food from the RMT so hunger is not quite a problem. My school is small, no canteen and no people to cook tasty food like Ah Xiang did.

1330 hour, when the bell rings, I’ll disappear right away. No one will able to find me in school after 1331 hour. In Sarawak, we had 11 periods each day. That’s why we are late 30 minutes to go back because we had addition one period each day. I had lunch back in town and go back home for a change. I head for HQ after changing and stayed till after office hour.

After dinner, I stay at home playing my computer, watching the same movies I had in the hard disc over and over. I had a pair of walkie talkie to chit chat with my friend not far from my house. Sometimes I sing like a crazy man at home. Nothing much to do, so sleep early.

After wake up I’ll have another round of the same routine.

No comments: