Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today I'm moody

I'm moody today. I didn't show it on my face. I went to school in the afternoon. I know I'll smile after I watch the little kids running about in the field. Breezing wind blown on me makes me feel better. I manage it well this time, extremely well. Bet all those bad experience in the past taught me well.

I go out with some friends for dinner. I know I cannot stay at home because it'll makes me more moody. I can't share my problems, it was just too private to share with anyone else. But still, I manage myself well.

During dinner, I took a cigarette from a friend and start puffing it. I did not manage myself well this time. I don't have smoking habits. I finish the whole stick in less than 5 minutes. I feel nothing different after puffing it.

It was midnight after I came back home. I can't sleep. It's normal when I face problems. I feel sad and regret yet happy and grateful. I might be insane, but only one person understand me now. She might understand my feeling more than I understand myself.

For those who don't understand what I wrote today, never mind. I only need her to understand, then it's more than enough.

Tonight, I had all my feelings screwed up.

No comments: