Monday, October 6, 2008

Satisfaction is so simple

Satisfaction is actually very easy. Just strike out "greed" and you'll get your life full of joy and satisfaction.

A mother pick up her children from my house and gave a a few pieces of kuih. I feel satisfied. It's so simple. I don't need RM25 for an hour or RM450 per month for all those extra works. Some may call me stupid but I do appreciate my "stupidity".

My "stupidity" had kept me satisfied and happy for these while. I can't bring wealth to heaven nor hell. I'm glad that I don't take bribe like some other people did; I'm happy I didn't steal or snatch other people's properties; I'm with joy when other people is happy which I normally don't show it on my facial expression.

For those who is unhappy, try to walk in a charity organisation and do something "stupid". You might find something you had been searching all these while.

I believe money is not everything and money can't buy everything.

No comments: