Wednesday, October 29, 2008

29 October 2009 - My Diary

Waking up in the morning, get prepared and go to school. Gave a pack of choc milk to a friend. Then I have breakfast in canteen- tea and tomyam noodle. I spend some time reading newspaper, then went into classes as usual. Noon time, I packed my lunch in a coffee shop, then company a friend back home.

Back home, I killed some terrorist. It's just some normal outdated games as I don't really play games like other youngster did. After getting bored, I did some chit chatting on yahoo messenger then get a nap till evening. Made some chrysanthemum tea and put into the fridge before the nap.

My friends came over to pick me up for dinner. We had some laughter during the meal. After dinner, we went to Challenger Sports Centre. My friends came to shoot basketball and I watch tv right at the same spot. After that, we went back to the same place we had our dinner. We had some drinks and start chit-chatting and backbiting. Laughs till 11 something and we went back home.

Had a cup of chilled chrysanthemum tea and write some stupid-boring-blind headed blog.

then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.



This is the most normal day that I like because I get to do all the normal-boring things which I usually can only do during holidays.

No comments: