Tuesday, November 17, 2009

waitress kena BOMB

Today my mood not so good. Well, today "sakit tuan".

Some friends ask me to go to a coffee shop somewhere in Sarikei town to meet them. So, i went there. It is a newly opened coffee shop with the name of 1Malaysia. Kind of funny to hear the name but i just went with directions from friends.

Arrived and ordered a cup of ice peppermint tea. The waitress is a young Malay lady. She write my order on a piece of paper. As my three other friends arrived early so their order came first and i continue waiting for mine.

10 minutes had passed and they finish their drinks already but mine is no where to be seen. We called the same waitress over and ask about the drink. Then she told me "tidak ada peppermint tea." Damn, it pissed me off! Should have told me the very first moment i order! "Kalau tidak ada cakaplah!" i replied her with anger. I ordered ice coffee after that.

Another 10 minutes had passed and I'm already on fire. We ask for the bill from another waitress. Forget about my drink. The bill came with my ice coffee counted. "Saya tunggu lama-lama order dua kali tidak nampak pun kopi saya. Bila bayar mau saya bayar? Kira lagi! Kopi itu saya tidak mau lagi!"

Then she leave our table, called the previous waitress who seems to get ready with her bag, ready to go home. She scolded her for not serving the coffee although the kitchen already prepared the coffee. I think i pass my anger to another waitress and she pass it to the first waitress. Habis that lady kena hantam.

Paid the bill and left.

The moral of the story here is "kerja jangan ingat mau balik saja, nanti kena bomb baru tau!"

No comments: