Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday night

Saturday night. Gone for the 8.30pm movie "Love Matters" in Sibu. Parked my motorcycle behind McDonald. I didn't drive my car because it is hard to find car parking at that hour. The movie was good, but not really suitable for kids because it contains some talking and actions involving sex. It is not really comfortable when i heard children laughing at the back during the movie.

After the movie, I take my motorcycle and realize my helmet is gone. My SGV helmet which i bought for RM70 in Miri was gone. The thief cut the clip and took the helmet. I call back and had my mum coming with another helmet.

It became an ugly night after the movie. I spend RM68 for another helmet on the second day.

This is the place which the thief cut off. He only left this for me.

Bought this blue helmet and cause me RM68 damage.

No comments: