Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry, I'm just worried.

I'm so worried. I waited for 45 minutes and you two didn't show up. I did make lots of phone calls but none were picked up. This is not like you two. For 45 minutes, both of you didn't pick up your phones. I'm worried that something might happen when you are at home, or something happened on the road. I was feeling so awful and worried.

I make a call to your friend. I tried to wait patiently for her to reply me. She told me you two wasn't picking up the phone either. That news only makes me more worried. She decided to go to your house and have a look. Then i decided to take a turn on the route and look for some clues.

I found you both at another location. You two never inform me anything. I have no energy left to spare for the racket-shuttle game. Today is a long tiring day, and the worries is just enough for today. I turn back and stop at the nearby coffee shop to have a drink then went home.

I didn't feel angry. I am just worried and tired. I'm relieved to see you two hitting hard on the shuttle, not lying somewhere which I thought is the worst nightmare I might have to accept.

I'm so sorry. I'm just worried.

No comments: