Sunday, September 21, 2008

Camping in School

Just came back from school. It is not so tiring as I thought.

Not only participants do learning in camp, I also gained some experience. This two days one night camp really opened my eyes on how the children nowadays were raised at home. What they do in camp really make us laugh, especially frying eggs. I remember I can do that simple chore when I'm in year 4.

Anyhow, I'm very grateful with the help of some colleagues and friends who really dedicated their time and energy for this camp. Some even volunteered for the night watch. It was the spirit of volunteerism we talked about so much and now I have the chance to see and feel it.

After this camp, road is still far ahead and my table is still messy (means still got works to finish). I had partially charged my motivation-battery. Have to advance to the front with more efforts and energy. This life is not to be wasted.

Here comes more and more works...

No comments: