Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleepless night

I can't see stars shining above the roof, and it is already late midnight.
I can't rest well on my bed, and something is still whispering in my mind.
I know it is hard to say, i know it is not wise to express.
I know it is also bothering you, as i guess we had the same feeling.

Life is bitter but we never put a full stop in the middle
We struggle and struggle so that we don't pause even for a second
That is why you always saw me walking three steps behind
To let you know my support from your back will never stops.

Everything takes a big turn will come back to the same point
I too remind myself I will be back at the same point
Imaginations can go wild but reality will not
So please, put off the flame before it burn lives.

this is life...

No comments: